Hello, My name is Lucy Dawkins and I’m the owner of Be Complete Massage
After working as a Health Care Assistant and caring for people with Mental Health problems since 2008, I decided to utilize my caring, empathetic and intuitive skills further and enrol in a massage course in 2012.
After completing the Level 4 Holistic Massage and Bodywork Diploma with The Bristol College Of Massage and Bodywork (BCMB) that year, my passion and fascination for the anatomy and the workings of the body continued to grow and I undertook and completed the Level 5 Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage with BCMB in 2016.
l love yoga, walking and cycling and often incorporate yoga stretches and strengthening exercises into the advice I give to clients.
I am continually learning and growing and have completed many advanced training courses. A number of professionals inspire me, such as The Sports Massage Therapist and Osteopath John Gibbons. I have completed some of his advanced manual therapy courses and I’m continuously reading his books.
Danny Christie the owner of ‘Pain Posture Performance’ is another favourite of mine. He provides massage and manual therapy education.
My Qualifications, training and Experience
- Level 5 Diploma in Remedial and Sport Massage with ‘Bristol College Of Massage and Bodywork’
- Level 4 Diploma in Holistic Massage and Bodywork with ‘Bristol College Of Massage and Bodywork’
- Dry Needling – Medical Acupuncture with ‘OMT Training’
- Advanced courses with ‘John Gibbons, The Body Master’, which are ‘The Vital Shoulder Complex Masterclass’, ‘The Vital Glutes and Psoas Master-Class’ and ‘The Pelvis, Sacroiliac Joint and The Lumbar Spine Masterclass’
- OMT IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation) with ‘OMT Training’
- Integrated Myofascial Therapy Structural Series Part 1, 2 and 3 with ‘Myofascial Release UK’
- Running Gait Analysis Workshop with ‘Reinge Education’
- I am a member of The Massage Training Institute (MTI)