Hello, My name is Lucy Dawkins and I’m the owner of Be Complete Massage.
After working as a Health Care Assistant and caring for people with Mental Health problems for years, I decided to utilise my caring, empathetic and intuitive skills and do a massage course in 2012, and I have never looked back.
After completing the Level 4 Holistic Massage and Bodywork Diploma with The Bristol College Of Massage and Bodywork (BCMB) that year, my passion and fascination for the anatomy and the workings of the body grew and so I undertook and completed the Level 5 Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage with BCMB in 2016.
I am continually learning and growing and have completed many advanced training courses.
I run, swim and cycle and I love yoga too and find it helps my body recover after intense exercise and also before to help prepare my body.
The Sports Massage Therapist and Osteopath John Gibbons has been a big inspiration to me and I have completed some of his advanced manual therapy courses and I’ve read his books which has very much helped me to develop, learn and grow.
My Qualifications, training and Experience
- I have a Level 5 Diploma in Remedial and Sports Massage
- I have a Level 4 Diploma in Holistic Massage and Bodywork
- I have a certificate in Dry Needling – Medical Acupuncture
- I have completed advanced training courses with John Gibbons, The Body Master, which are ‘The Vital Shoulder Complex Masterclass’, ‘The Vital Glutes and Psoas Master-Class’ and ‘The Pelvis, Sacroiliac Joint and The Lumbar Spine Masterclass’
- I have a OMT IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Manipulation) certificate course with OMT Training
- I am a member of The Massage Training Institute (MTI)
I have experience working alongside Chiropractors and experience treating participants in various sporting events such as Football and Hockey.